Landscape architect intern
At PosadMaxwan we work on healthy, sustainable and smart cities. Together with our team of 40 urban designers, (landscape) architects and researchers, we design on the cities of tomorrow. At our office there's an informal culture and a relaxed atmosphere, but at the same time the quality of our work is very important. There is a high work ethic, but fortunately there is also room for humor and fun at the office.
About the position
Within the Urban Landscape Team we work on healthy, sustainable and inspiring urban landscapes for current and future generations. This focus is more important than ever because the demand for housing is increasing, cities are becoming more densely populated and the climate is changing. That is why we are looking for innovative design solutions to integrate greenery into urban environments.
What we are looking for
Would you describe yourself as someone who:
- Has initiative and communicates easily;
- Is still studying at WUR, Van Hall Larenstein (technology), TU, academy or similar;
- Has a talent for solving urban landscape issues;
- Intends to grow as a designer;
- Has good graphic skills;
- Has a good command of Adobe, Autocad, Office, Rhinoceros 3D;
- Has good communication skills in English or Dutch;
- Is available no later than September 2021.
Then you would be a good fit for us and we would like to get to know you!
What we offer
- A contract for 32-40 hours per week for 4-6 months;
- A versatile internship, in which you can learn a lot and develop further;
- Involvement in challenging urban landscape projects;
- A diverse and enthusiastic team;
- A nice workplace on the BINK36 (when this is possible again);
- A reimbursement of € 400 per month plus your travel expenses.
Become our new landscape architect intern!
Let us know why you are the best candidate for this position and why you want to work for us. We would then like to receive your motivation letter, CV and portfolio via email@example.com, stating landscape intern. And don't forget to mention briefly in your letter what your favorite city is and why, because we as city makers are naturally very curious about that.Apply for this position!