At PosadMaxwan we work on healthy, sustainable and smart cities. Together with our team of 40 urban designers, (landscape) architects and researchers, we design on the cities of tomorrow. At our office there's an informal culture and a relaxed atmosphere, but at the same time the quality of our work is very important. There is a high work ethic, but fortunately there is also room for humor and fun at the office.
What we are looking for
Would you describe yourself as someone who:
- Has xperience with GIS (QGIS, ArcGIS Pro / Online);
- Is a third-year bachelor or master student in geo-information sciences or urban planning/design or is doing a related study and has an affinity with urban design;
- Has a good command of English, spoken and written (communication skills in Dutch is an advantage);
- Has the drive to work on the city of the future;
- Is enthusiastic, independent and resourceful, but does not hesitate to ask colleagues for help.
Then you would be a good fit for us and we would like to get to know you!
What we offer
- A contract for 32-40 hours per week for 4-6 months;
- A versatile internship, in which you can learn a lot and develop further;
- A diverse and enthusiastic team;
- A nice workplace on the BINK36 (in combination with working from home);
- A healthy vegetarian lunch;
- A reimbursement of €550,- per month plus your travel expenses;
- Start date in consultation, preferably as soon as possible.
Become our new GIS intern!
Let us know why you are the best candidate for this position and why you want to work for us. We'd like to receive your*:
- Motivational letter;
- Preferred duration of your internship, starting date, and your available hours/days per week;
- Status of VISA and work permit if required. Please note that we cannot issue a work permit for this position.
Apply for this internship
Please send your application to email@example.com, stating GIS intern. Don't forget to briefly mention in your letter what your favorite city is and why, because we as city makers are of course very curious about that!
*Incomplete applications will not be taken into account