At PosadMaxwan we work on healthy, sustainable and smart cities. Together with our team of 40 urban designers, (landscape) architects and researchers, we design on the cities of tomorrow. At our office there's an informal culture and a relaxed atmosphere, but at the same time the quality of our work is very important. There is a high work ethic, but fortunately there is also room for humor and fun at the office.
What we are looking for
Would you describe yourself as someone who:
- Has xperience with GIS (QGIS, ArcGIS Pro / Online);
- Is a third-year bachelor or master student in geo-information sciences or urban planning/design or is doing a related study and has an affinity with urban design;
- Has a good command of English, spoken and written (communication skills in Dutch is an advantage);
- Has the drive to work on the city of the future;
- Is enthusiastic, independent and resourceful, but does not hesitate to ask colleagues for help.
Then you would be a good fit for us and we would like to get to know you!
What we offer
- A contract for 32-40 hours per week for 4-6 months;
- A versatile internship, in which you can learn a lot and develop further;
- A diverse and enthusiastic team;
- A nice workplace on the BINK36 (when this is possible again);
- A reimbursement of € 400 per month plus your travel expenses;
- Start date December 2021.
Become our new GIS intern!
Let us know why you are the best candidate for this position and why you want to work for us. We would like to receive your motivation letter, CV and portfolio via email@example.com, stating GIS intern. And do not forget to mention briefly in your letter what your favorite city is and why, because we as city makers are naturally very curious about this.Apply for this internship!