Urbanism intern Team Masterplan & Vision
At PosadMaxwan we work on healthy, sustainable and smart cities. Together with our team of 40 urban designers, (landscape) architects and researchers, we design on the cities of tomorrow. At our office there's an informal culture and a relaxed atmosphere, but at the same time the quality of our work is very important. There is a high work ethic, but fortunately there is also room for humor and fun at the office.
What you will be working on
You will work on challenging projects within an international team of urban designers, architects and GIS specialists. Every day is a new experience and you have the opportunity to work with different colleagues on a wide variety of projects. You work on development perspectives and master plans and you deal with themes such as mobility, energy, biodiversity, climate adaptation, economy and social communities. Naturally you can indicate which themes you would like to focus on during your internship, then we will see what is possible. You will also be coached to achieve your professional and personal learning goals and are encouraged to share your knowledge and skills. We regularly have (online) fun moments with the team to get to know each other better.
Is your internship a mandatory part of your studies or do you want to do a graduation internship? Please indicate this in your application letter, we are happy to think along with you.
What we are looking for
Would you describe yourself as someone who:
- Has a passion for designing beautiful, healthy and pleasant cities for everyone;
- Has affinity with designing and researching on the scale of the neighborhood and the scale of the city;
- Is independent and resourceful, but does not hesitate to ask colleagues for help;
- Is a third-year bachelor's or master's student in urban design is or is doing a related study and has an affinity with urban design;
- Has a good command of English, spoken and written (good communication skills in Dutch is a pre);
- Has experience working with the Adobe package (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Rhino and GIS.
Then you would be a good fit for us and we would like to meet you!
What we offer
- A contract for 32-40 hours per week for 4-6 months;
- A versatile internship, in which you can learn a lot and develop further;
- Involvement in challenging urban visions and master plans;
- A diverse and enthusiastic team;
- A nice workplace on the BINK36 (when this is possible again);
- A reimbursement of € 400 per month plus your travel expenses;
- Start date in consultation, but preferably as soon as possible.
Become our new intern!
Let us know why you are the best candidate for this position and why you want to work for us. We would like to receive your motivation letter, CV and portfolio via email@example.com, stating Urbanism intern Team 2. And do not forget to mention briefly in your letter what your favorite city is and why, because we as city makers are naturally very curious about this.Apply for this internship!