Junior Communications Officer
- Creating content: you will develop content for our website, social media pages, acquisitions, various media outputs, and for our projects.
- Social media: tracking, monitoring and analyzing our social media channels.
- Website: maintaining and continuously improving our website through monitoring and analysis.
- Newsletter: combining the most relevant content into a newsletter, editing the layout and sharing with interested parties.
- PosadMaxwan archive: keeping the project archive in order and making it accessible for PR and acquisition purposes.
- Events: organizing the internal and external events in which the agency is involved.
- Press: maintaining contacts, actively approaching media and following up on publication requests.
- Education at higher professional / university level in the direction of communication, marketing, (digital) media, culture or architecture / urban design.
- Affinity with cities & urban planning and the drive to work on the city of the future.
- A smooth, clear writing style.
- Good social media skills.
- Handy with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- An excellent command of Dutch and English.
- You are enthusiastic, independent, take initiative, but do not hesitate to ask for help.
- A challenging and versatile job for 32-40 hours a week, in which you can learn a lot and develop yourself.
- A diverse and enthusiastic team, where personal input and thinking along are highly appreciated to contribute to the professional nature of the organization.
- A dynamic workplace at BINK36, a creative and innovative center in The Hague.
- A delicious vegetarian lunch every day.
- Good working conditions.
- Start date in consultation, but preferably as soon as possible.
Do you have any questions? Then please contact Chantal Defesche, Communications & Marketing Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org or 070-3222869.
Are you confident that this position is right for you? In that case we would like to receive your motivation letter and CV. And don't forget to mention briefly in the letter what your favorite city is and why, because we as city makers are naturally very curious about that.
Your application can be sent - by December 11 at the latest - by email to email@example.com, stating Junior Communications Officer in the subject line.