PR & Communications Officer
We're looking for a PR & Communications Officer for 32 to 40 hours per week
Who are we?
At PosadMaxwan we work on the healthy, sustainable and future-proof city. With our international team of urban designers, landscape architects and researchers we design and realize sustainable cities. Climate adaptation, circularity and a sustainable energy and mobility system are topics PosadMaxwan is working on extensively. As urban designers, we want to contribute to a climate-proof future and bring about real change.
What will you do?
As PR & Communications Officer, you play an important role in shaping and communicating our mission to our external network. Together with our other PR specialist, you'll be responsible for supervising the production, editing and design of communications (from A to Z), paying attention to every detail. With your expertise in Adobe programs such as Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere Pro and Photoshop, you'll ensure high-quality and visually appealing content that appeals to our target audiences.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
You'll be responsible for:
- Further developing the existing communication strategy;
- Coordinating and executing social media campaigns;
- Maintaining relevant contacts for greater reach;
- Writing marketing copy for our website, socials and press releases;
- Creating creative on- and offline content for various audiences;
- Keeping our website up to date and thinking about a new design;
- Organizing inspiring internal and external meetings and events;
- Analyzing and optimizing communication plans for maximum impact;
- Advising and supporting urban planning colleagues in external project communication.
Who are you?
- A true creative jack-of-all-trades who effortlessly pulls unique and impactful communication ideas out of your sleeve;
- A relevant education in communication, marketing and/or content design;
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in a similar position is a plus or you can convince us why you are a suitable candidate even with less experience;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English, with an eye for detail and a fluent pen;
- Proactive, independent and can cope well with deadlines and changing priorities;
- Experience with graphic design and layout, preferably with knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, is a plus;
- An affinity with cities and the landscape in a city or are interested in learning more about this;
- The ability to translate complex information into clear and engaging content;
- An enthusiastic and versatile team player with a positive and energetic attitude.
What do we offer?
- A challenging and inspiring learning place where you can gain a lot of new knowledge about urban planning and sustainable energy;
- A year contract of 32 to 40 hours, in consultation;
- A diverse, international and enthusiastic team;
- Room for personal growth and development, including a personal study budget;
- Fine workplace at the BINK36 in The Hague with the possibility of hybrid (home) working;
- Delicious vegetarian lunch provided by our cooks;
- 30 vacation days based on full-time employment;
- Work laptop;
- Public transport allowance;
- This position is scaled in scale G of the CAO Architecture (minimum € 2975, maximum € 3350 for full-time employment). We scale based on education, experience and equal pay m/f/x.
Starting date in consultation, but preferably as soon as possible.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to join us with your creative talent? Then apply now at PosadMaxwan!
Send us your resume and portfolio together with a short motivation letter via email@example.com, mentioning PR and communication employee. Also tell us in your letter what your favorite city is, because as city makers we are of course very curious about that!
Generation.Energy, with whom we share an office and collaborate a lot, are also looking for a PR & Communications Officer. Take a look at their vacancy: PR & Communication OfficerSend application