Junior landscape architect
At PosadMaxwan we work on healthy, sustainable and smart cities. Together with our team of 50 urban designers, (landscape) architects and researchers, we design on the cities of tomorrow. At our office there's an informal culture and a relaxed atmosphere, but at the same time the quality of our work is very important. There is a high work ethic, but fortunately there is also room for humor and fun at the office.
About the position
Within the Public Space team we work on healthy, sustainable and inspiring urban landscapes for current and future generations. This focus is more important than ever because the demand for housing is increasing, cities are becoming more densely populated and the climate is changing. That is why we are looking for innovative design solutions to integrate greenery into urban environments. In this position you will work on various public space design projects in all phases.
What we are looking for
Would you describe yourself as someone who:
- Has initiative and communicates easily;
- Has a completed education at WUR, Van Hall Larenstein (technology), TU, academy or similar;
- Has up to 2 years of work experience as a landscape architect;
- Has talent for solving urban landscape issues;
- Is an excellent designer on different scales;
- Has good graphic skills;
- Has a good command of Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Rhinoceros 3D, Lumion;
- Has good communication skills in English, communication skills in Dutch are a plus;
- Is available immediately / as soon as possible (32- 40 hours).
Then you would be a good fit for us and we would like to get to know you!
What we offer
A challenging and versatile job at our office in BINK36 in The Hague. A diverse and enthusiastic team, where your input to projects is highly appreciated. A nice workplace with ditto vegetarian lunch. Terms of employment in accordance with the collective labor agreement for personnel employed by architectural firms (SFA).
Become our new junior landscape architect!
Let us know why you are the best candidate for this position and why you want to work for us. We would also like to receive your motivation letter, CV and portfolio via email@example.com, stating junior landscape architect. And don't forget to mention briefly in your letter what your favorite city is and why, because we as city makers are naturally very curious about that.