Junior urban designer
At PosadMaxwan we work on healthy, sustainable and smart cities. Together with our team of 40 urban designers, (landscape) architects and researchers, we design on the cities of tomorrow. At our office there's an informal culture and a relaxed atmosphere, but at the same time the quality of our work is very important. There is a high work ethic, but fortunately there is also room for humor and fun at the office.
What you will be working on
You will work on challenging projects within an international team of urban designers, architects and GIS specialists. You work on development perspectives and master plans with a strong emphasis on spatial design. You deal with themes such as mobility, energy, biodiversity, climate adaptation, economy and social communities. You will also be coached to achieve your professional and personal learning goals and are encouraged to share your knowledge and skills.
What we are looking for
Would you describe yourself as someone who:
- Has a strong aspiration to work as an urban designer (from building block to city scale);
- Has a Master's degree or Bachelor's degree in urbanism/landscape/architecture;
- Has up to 3 years of work experience in the related field;
- Has talent for solving urban issues, creating spatial design, and visualizing a design story;
- Proficiency in 2D and 3D design programs is a must (Rhino, Autocad, Adobe, Office);
- Has good communication skills in English, communication skills in Dutch are a plus;
- Has initiative and communicates easily;
- Is available for 32- 40 hours.
Then you would be a good fit for us and we would like to meet you! Start date in consultation.
What we offer
A challenging and versatile job at our office in BINK36 in The Hague (currently from home). A diverse and enthusiastic team, where your input is highly appreciated to contribute to the professionalization of the organization. A nice workplace with ditto lunch (when this is possible again). Terms of employment in accordance with the collective labor agreement for personnel employed by architectural firms (SFA).
Become our new junior urban designer!
Let us know why you are the best candidate for this position and why you want to work for us. We would like to receive your motivation letter, CV and portfolio via firstname.lastname@example.org, stating junior urban designer. And do not forget to mention briefly in your letter what your favorite city is and why, because we as city makers are naturally very curious about this.Apply for this position!