We are looking for a Creative Designer. In this role the emphasis is on design, less so on project management. You will design master plans and public space on different scales.
- You are available at least 32 hours a week;
- You are a good designer at different scale levels;
- You have a good command of English, command of the Dutch language is an advantage, but not required;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in developing competitions, master plans and public space at renowned design agencies;
- You have extensive experience in working with design programmes such as AutoCAD and the Adobe package;
- You are an initiatior and are easy to communicate with;
Working conditions in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for staff employed by architectural firms (SFA).
Do you have any questions? Then please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 070-3222869.
Are you confident that this is the job for you? In that case we would like to receive your portfolio and CV via the link below. And don't forget to mention briefly in the letter what your favourite city is and why, because we as city makers are naturally very curious about that. Your application can be sent by email using the link below, stating Designer in the subject line.Send application