Communications Officer [CLOSED]
Activities (amongst others):
- Creating content: you will develop content for our website, social media pages, acquisitions, various media outputs, and for our projects.
- Social media: tracking, monitoring and analyzing our social media channels.
- Website: maintaining and continuously improving our website through monitoring and analysis.
- PosadMaxwan archive: keeping the project archive in order and making it accessible for PR and acquisition purposes.
- Events: organizing the internal and external events in which the agency is involved.
- Press: maintaining contacts, actively approaching media and following up on publication requests.
- Education at HBO / WO level in the direction of communication, marketing, (digital) media, culture or architecture / urban design.
- Relevant work experience (max. 5 years).
- You are enterprising and creative, and are full of ideas on how to bring PosadMaxwan to the attention of relevant target groups and media.
- Affinity with cities & urban planning and the drive to work on the city of the future.
- A smooth, clear writing style.
- Good social media skills.
- Handy with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- An excellent command of Dutch and English.
- A challenging and versatile job for 32-40 hours a week, in which you can learn a lot and develop yourself.
- A diverse and enthusiastic team, where personal input and thinking along are highly appreciated to contribute to the professional nature of the organization.
- A nice workspace at our office in Bink36 in the Hague, or, in these special times, (partially) from home.
- Good working conditions.
- Start date in consultation, but preferably as soon as possible.
Do you have any questions? Then please contact Chantal Defesche, Communications & Marketing Specialist: email@example.com or 070-3222869.
Are you confident that this position is right for you? In that case we would like to receive your motivation letter and CV. And don't forget to mention briefly in the letter what your favorite city is and why, because we as city makers are naturally very curious about that. Your application can be sent - by June 28 at the latest - by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating Communications Officer in the subject line.
In connection with the coronavirus measures, we have adjusted our application procedure. We make use of video calls for interviews as much as possible. That way, we can allow your application to proceed smoothly.