Urbanism / (Technical) Design Intern
- A third year bachelor or master student in urbanism, (technical) design or a comparable study.
- An excellent command of English, good communicative skills in Dutch are a plus.
- Experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), experience with is QGisand/or AutoCad is a bonus.
- A drive to work on the city of the future.
- You are enthusiastic, independent, and take initiative, but do not hesitate to ask for help.
- A contract for 32-40 hours per week for a period of 4-6 months.
- A challenging and versatile internship, in which you can learn and develop.
- An enthusiastic, international team.
- A dynamic workplace at BINK36, a creative and innovative centre in The Hague.
- A delicious vegetarian lunch every day.
- A compensation of €400,- per month and complete reimbursement of your travel costs.
- Start date negotiable, but preferably as soon as possible.
Do you have any questions? Then please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 070-3222869.
Are you confident that this is the internship for you? In that case we would like to receive your portfolio, CV, and motivation letter (max. 10MB pdf) via the link below. And don't forget to mention briefly in the letter what your favourite city is and why, because we as city makers are naturally very curious about that. Your application can be sent by email using the link below, stating Urbanism / (Technical) Design Intern in the subject line.Send application