Graphic Design Intern
- Maintaining and continually revamping our visual identity.
- Making templates and preparing the layout of presentations, offers, and acquisitions.
- Creating brochures from a to z – you supply both the template and the image.
- Supporting all of our designers and the support team in the field of graphic design.
- Managing the graphic elements on the server.
- Offering ad hoc advice on colour, style, and applicability for print.
- Composing promotional videos and small animations for PR
- Education at HBO-level in architecture, graphic design, interactive media design or a comparable creative field.
- A good command of English and Dutch, both written and spoken.
- High level graphic design and technical Adobe skills.
- A personal style, but also the ability the consistently implement and improve PosadMaxwan’s complete, sophisticated house style.
- A sensitivity for composition, colour, and design. You are a valuable, visual right hand to all of our designers and the support team, and therefore provide ad hoc advice on a wide range of projects.
- Skilful in InDesign (paragraph styles, organizing templates, master pages, embedding, layers, shortcuts, aligning, grids, preparing for print, etc) and Premier Pro/Final Cut.
- An agreement for 32-40 hours per week, for a period of 4-6 months.
- A diverse and enthusiastic team, where personal input and thinking along are highly appreciated.
- A nice workplace in BINK36, a creative breeding ground in The Hague.
- A delicious vegetarian lunch every day.
- Good terms of employment.
- The start date is negotiable, but preferably as soon as possible.
Would you like to know more? Then please contact Eva Verberne, Visualisation Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)70 322 2869.
Are you already sure this is the internship for you? Then we would love to receive your portfolio, cover letter and CV. Impress us with your work! We’d like to see your love for graphic design reflected in your portfolio. Please also don’t forget to mention what your favourite city is and why, as this is something we are naturally curious about as city creators. Apply via the link below with Graphic Design Intern in the subject line.Send application