Designer with excellent 3D skills
The candidate we are looking for has:
- Education at a high professional/university level.
- Expertise working with 2D and 3D programs and applications.
- An excellent command of various software.
- The drive to improve the 3D skills for the entire office and the ability to initiate these changes within the team through best practices and guidance.
- Knowledge of diverse scale levels – from public space to regional design.
- A positive working mentality.
- Excellent command of English, and of Dutch would be complimentary.
- A versatile job for 32-40 hours a week, with challenging assignments in the Netherlands and abroad.
- An enthusiastic, international team.
- A dynamic workplace at BINK36, a creative and innovative center in The Hague.
- A delicious vegetarian lunch every day.
- Positive working conditions.
- Start date in consultation, but preferably as soon as possible.
Do you have any questions? Then please send them by email using the link below.
Are you confident that this position is right for you? In that case we would like to receive your motivation letter, CV and portfolio (max. 10MB pdf). And don't forget to mention briefly in the letter what your favorite city is and why, because we as city makers are naturally very curious about that. Your application can be sent - by December 19 at the latest - by email using the link below, stating Designer + 3D in the subject line.Send application